Welcome to the Guardians CCG Page

This is a site dedicated to the Guardians collectible card game released by FPG in the mid '90s. This was a great game featuring beautiful artwork and a complex battle system. The game is now out of print and some cards are extremely difficult to find.

Here you will find alternate rules and game mods (including solo play), homebrew cards, and links to other Guardians sites.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reworking Planar Conflict Hi Res PDFs

I have to re-do the hi res sheets available for download. I don't know what I was thinking. I was putting 3 copies of a card per sheet, when it should be 1 copy of a card per sheet. Not everyone needs the expense of printing 3 copies of each card. It should allow you to print 1 of each card, and then people can print out as many copies as they desire. My apologies if you've downloaded all the sheets so far, I'll be deleting them and reworking the new ones starting later on today.

No comments: